Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cautiously Optimistic

Well the wait wasn't as long as I thought it would be. Barenaked Ladies' first album since co founder Steven Page left, All in Good Time will be released at the end of March.


Overall I'm excited, but cautiously so. I have liked every every album released they've released so far, certainly some more so than others. IMHO Gordon is still the mark to beat with Stunt a close second, but all nine albums have something that I really like. While I like Ed's voice and writing, I do feel that Steven was the major influence/source of the best music that BNL produced.
The big disappointment already is that they're not coming to Denver. Big time suck.
However, speaking of Steven, his new album The Vanity Project is already out. I downloaded it, but haven't had a chance to fully listen to it yet. though, from what I've heard so far, I like!

No comments: