Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Customer Quote of the Month - October

Customer on the phone, "I'm a little lost. Where is your shop?"

Me, "We are about a mile south of Highway X on Y street."

CotP, "Well, I'm on Y street at a Sinclair station. Am I close?"

Me, "Um, you're about 200 yards from us. Look down the street and you'll see our big marquee sign."

CotP, "I'm looking down the street but I don't see anything."

Me, "Do you see the ambulance in the parking lot?" (Some of the folks from West Metro were next door)

CotP, "Yeah. Yeah! I see the ambulance."

Me, sighing"It's parked right next to our marquee."

CotP, "Oh, which one?" (There's only one marquee)

Me, "It doesn't matter. Just come to the ambulance, you'll see us then." I begin to pray that the ambulance doesn't leave.

CotP, "OK, I'll be right there."

I stopped looking for her after 2 hours and for the record the ambulance was there for about 30 minutes...

No comments: