Monday, November 10, 2008

Now in HD

I've decided that I'm going to start working on making this blog Hi Def. I have no idea how yet, but everything else is going that way so I might as well jump on the bandwagon too. HDTV and DVDs started it all, with radio following right behind.

This morning I saw a news story on the latest in liposuction surgery. Even liposuction is now jumping aboard the HD ship. That's right, hi def liposuction.

WTF? Do these doctors really think that adding a buzzword will make it sell better? I will admit however, it certainly doesn't sound like their using a vacuum on your ass.

And along those lines, I can't wait to get a Hi Def haircut...

Addendum:

Oooo Hi def magnets!

3 comments:

Roland Deschain said...

REALITY!
NOW IN HI-DEF!

Go the bleep outside, people.

Ooo. Hang on a sec. Sarcasm.
NOW IN HI-DEF!!!

You want high definition? I'm gonna go throw a dictionary on top of Pikes Peak.

Now get off my lawn. ;-)

Sangediver said...

LOL Dictionary on Pikes Peak.

That's damn funny stuff right there...

Anonymous said...

Man, this Hi-Def is taking forever to load.... over two weeks later and nothing new on my screen.

-He Who Doesn't Feel Like Logging Into His Account