Saturday, June 14, 2008

Fortunes and Debauchery

Well, we're back from Vegas. Dr Heimlich summed up the best part of the trip quite well, so I won't go into that too much. Except maybe to add that that insane winning experience totally jaded me with any other winnings I had (which were few and far between). Every victory, including decent poker winnings and other craps winning, felt hollow. Fun, but hollow.

I should also mention that the leader of the pack (the bachelor) went on that night to place $20 on a roulette table and win $350, Win $130 in penny slots ,won a $100 hand of blackjack and also walked away a winner at a $25 craps table (though a small winner). I'll refrain from any jokes about it being the last time he'll get lucky multiple times in one night.

My first night there was...eventful. Let's just say most of the night is a blur, up till I awoke at 5 am on the bathroom floor by the toilet - at least I made it back to the correct room. Poor DrH had every reason that night to kick me out and make me sleep in the hallway...

This picture pretty well sums up the first night:



Yeah...There were ugly moments., but a lot of good ones too. At least that's what I'm told...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TACO RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I refuse to look at that picture close enough to answer that question... please tell me that is NOT you (or anyone I know) in the thong.

Unknown said...

that question... this question... pool pond

hotdrwife said...

Um, hot?

Sangediver said...

Nope, that's Taco. I look much better in a thong....