Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vegas baby!

Today I'm off to Vegas for the first time in over ten years. I'm sure I won't recognize anything, but it should still be fun.

Other than going out for a friend's semi-bachelor party, I have no idea what we'll do. I don't plan on gambling too much. The only game I'd probably play is poker, which I'd be playing with DrHeimlich. So basically I'll probably just save some time and hand him my money on the plan there.

I'm a tad afraid of the first evening we're there. You see, a couple of the servers that work at our regular beer night hangout will be there. Since they're both young and partiers, I'm seriously worried about getting alcohol poisoning within about 4 hours of landing.

So other than being broke, and hung over it should be fun, and at least I might be able to see the Vegas Hospital...

1 comment:

Roland Deschain said...

You know that at a certain age they start restricting who they give liver transplants to.... ;-)