Sunday, March 4, 2007

Freelance Police are back!

In August Telltale Games announced the release of a new Sam & Max game. Sam & Max Hit the Road is easily on my top 20 list of favorite games (along with the Monkey Island series, Full Throttle & Maniac Mansion series), and I'm almost ashamed I hadn't heard about this new game until now. Apparently Episode One was released in October, with Episodes Two through four available now. At $8.95 an episode (a total of 6 will be available) the cost can certainly add up - although it seems there's a discounted price for all 6 episodes.

Sam is a psychotic little bunny, and Sam is his fedora wearing dog buddy. The twisted humor in these games was what made it unique (ie. Sam uses Max to short out a circuit for an amusement park ride, or a tool is made from a mummified hand, a fish magnet and a golf ball retriever). All I can say is I'm excited to play these new games - Hell I may even find my copy of the Hit the Road and start there...

No comments: