Monday, April 16, 2007

Got Ginko?

I have a great memory, it's just not very long.

You may or may not have noticed, but I can't seem to blog everyday. Some days I can't think of anything interesting to blog about.

Other days, however, I see/hear about something that would work and I make a mental note (I should know better) to comment on it. By the time I get around to my computer (or make it upstairs, or get the computer on) it's gone. I know the simplest thing would be to jot a note about what to blog about, but I'm not sure I can take that kind of commitment to my blog yet.

Basically my biggest problem is my extreme lack of memory. Everyone that knows me, knows this (although I know of at least one other person that may be worse).

Case in point, my wife just hollered at me to make sure I take my prescription before going to bed. 5 minutes later she brought it to me, because she knew I'd forget and just go to bed - she's right, I had already forgotten.

Anyway, what was I saying?...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... I think I may be "the other person that may be worse".

Sangediver said...

Well, I can't say for sure, you being all anonymous and all...

hotdrwife said...

Uh, hi! My name is (insert here) and we've been friends for a lot of years ...

remember me???

I shall remind you over a beer.

WHEN????

Sangediver said...

Of course I remember you, I always remember the hot chicks!

I shall email you with beer plans!

hotdrwife said...

When do you want the reminder to send the email?

Just wondering .... :)

PS We're gone this weekend to Wednesday. Going to the City of Lost Wages ...

Anonymous said...

My what big cannons you have....