Monday, July 7, 2008

Second favorite to most hated

Well it only took a few moments for my second favorite team in the NHL to drop to my most hated.

The Calgary Flames signed Todd Bertuzzi today, an act that a lot of Flames fans are understandably upset about.

Of course I could make the argument that this thug has no business on the ice, but what makes me more frustrated is that teams are still willing to give him a try. Why am I the only one that sees that he SUCKS. According to the Flames GM Darryl Sutter, "Todd is a proven scorer...", Let's see - 46 post season games with 9 goals and a whopping 40 points in the entire regular season. Yeah real proven scorer, face it Mr. Sutter, he's a has been that only got worse after his obvious criminal tendencies came to the surface in 2004.

At least his salary is dropping, but it's still almost $2 million. Maybe I should go break someone's neck too, seems to work out well.

To sum up, "Todd Bertuzzi is to hockey what Kevin Federline is to Rap".

No comments: