Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bar table-side sobriety

Tonight I grabbed a quick beer with Snarky before my trip tomorrow. There was a table that had a young fellow that was obviously celebrating something.

He was getting very drunk, and the more he drank to more he insisted he was sober. He even went so far as to show everyone how "100% un-drunk" he was by heel-toeing a line. Quite poorly I might add, not a very convincing act.

What sealed the deal was his 10 table side push ups. You might ask, how do push ups show that you aren't drunk (we certainly did)? If anything that proves that he was "100% un-un-drunk."

For the record I don't think he was driving, there was at least one friend that didn't drink.

Anyway, that's the news and I am OUTTA here!

See you folks in a week.

2 comments:

Sangediver said...

What the FARK?

Who are you mysterious airport lady?

Unknown said...

Spammer.

You may want to put the bot-checker that Evan has on his blog on here too.