Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Musical Blogs

I know this is a few days old, and a lot of more internet news savvy people probably already know this, but it's cool to me because I just found out.

Joss Whedon is creating a web based super hero musical. It's called Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. He started it during the writer's strike and it sounds like it's done. I have no idea when it is planned to be "aired", but I'm looking forward to it. Hell I'd look forward to Joss making a webisode of slugs frakking.

What makes this even better is Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion have been cast in this web musical.

Cyber suit up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why so blue?

Sangediver said...

It was time for a change...

Actually I started playing with different templates and forgot what my original was....