Sunday, March 2, 2008

Customer Quote of the Month - March

Customer on the Phone, "I have some questions about getting certified to SCUBA dive."

Me, "OK, what can I answer for you?."

Here we'll skip the mundane conversation of cost and schedules of classes.

After a pause, CotP asks, "Do you have to know how to swim?"

Me, "Well, you are under the water, so it's a good idea."

CotP, "Oh, because I'm terrified of the water and hate fish. Do you think that's going to be a problem?"

Me, "Did I mention that you are under the water? And you do realize the ocean has fish everywhere, right?"

Do arachnaphobes look for places to roll around in thousands of spiders? Is it wise for an acraphobe to learn how to skydive or a coulrophobe to jump into a pool of clowns?

(I love phobias...)

2 comments:

Roland Deschain said...

Swimming With Clowns.

Great band name. :P

Sangediver said...

LOL, that just knocked Grandma Chandalier off the top of the Favorite fake band name list!