Thursday, December 6, 2007

Puzzley goodness

So for all those math and puzzle geeks out there, here's a site that does a weekly math puzzle.

Some aren't so hard - others I had to do it a couple of times (speaks to my math skills eh?)

Oh, and a quick tip:

Don't attempt them in a bar after a few beers. That increases the difficulty by a lot. I also wouldn't attempt them while at the aforementioned bar while a gaggle of cute servers are sitting with you - makes you look like a bit of a geek.

Not that I need help with that...

3 comments:

Roland Deschain said...

Yeah, I don't think we can ever do worse than that again. Having had a couple beers...surrounded by 4 hot female servers...and we're doing a MATH puzzle.

I'm sure there should be a punishment involved in that.

Oh right.

I went home alone.

Duly noted. ;-) j/k!

hotdrwife said...

Um. It was probably only because after so many beers, you have to get up and pee a lot.

Read: Get up, go to bathroom, bang head on bathroom mirror, wondering why God has made you His own personal chew toy by having a math quiz plus four hot servers at your trouble, then head back to table and feign SmallBladderItis.

Or something.

Sangediver said...

Comments regarding "smallbladderitis" and me will begin in,

10...
9...
8...
7...