Thursday, February 14, 2008

Watery Graves

I've never really given much thought to what I want done with my remains after my death. I'm mostly sure I wont care. However, there are some pretty unique things out there that are offered.

Foremost among them is the Neptune Memorial Reef. It's an artificial reef that's also a graveyard. Family members can have their loved one's cremains put to rest in one of thousands of plots.

What a great business idea! Charge to become part of the memorial, and the charge to dive it to visit your loved ones. Brilliant!


I can't decide if this is cool, or just creepy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy behind that is featured on a reality show on MOJO: http://www.mojohd.com/mojoseries/bobbyg/

He also owns Clearly Canadian.

hotdrwife said...

Well, if you are ever buried there, you can be damn well sure my ass isn't coming to visit.