Thursday, May 8, 2008

Harvey Westlake-Dent

So I'm happy to among those in the web community leaking pictures of concept art of Two-Face in the upcoming Dark Knight movie. Thanks to Roland for this pic.

If this is truly what he's going to look like, amen. I was hoping they wouldn't wuss out and make him more comic book-like. This series has done a great job of de-comicing the villains and I'm glad to see the trend continue. Scarecrow was truly creepy in Batman Begins, as is the Joker in the Dark Knight. As far as Two-Face here, Ew.

And now I await my "Cease and Desist" letter from Warner Brothers...

1 comment:

Roland Deschain said...

Hey Harvey...ya got a little something on your face.

No, the other side.

No, don't pick at it.

Actually, you might wanna get that looked at. I don't think a napkin is gonna do it.