Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Customer Quote of the Month - April

This month's quote starts like a bad joke, but so be it.

Three customers walk in, a man, woman and a teenager (presumably a family).

My Fellow Coworker walks up to the nearest one (the woman) and says"Hi, what can I do for you?"

"She's with me." says the man.

MFC, blinks, then turns to the man, "Let me rephrase the question. Hi, what can I do for you?"

Male customer blinks, then tells MFC "We're looking for a mask for her."

I never did find out if she was ever allowed to talk....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's all in the tone. After watching his wife be mentally undressed for 30 seconds and the scmarmy sneer that accompanies the "What can I do for you?" your co-worker is lucky he didn't get punched out.

"Grandma's chicken salad!"

Sangediver said...

Real nice. I know you think that everyone (including myself) can do nothing but leer at women, but wow.

I would tell you that there was no "undressing" or "Shmarmy sneer", but you wouldn't believe me because we are all sex crazed assholes there right?

Again, real nice.

Roland Deschain said...

To quote the great Jason Lee in Mallrats:

"Well isn't that true?"

:D

(runs away dodging Sange-diver's bullets)

Sangediver said...

Roland, good thing I read this after I stopped by last night ;)

"BLACK RAGE!!"