Sunday, April 20, 2008

Suck it Todd


I know it's been a while since I posted about hockey, especially since the playoffs are on right now. I've been afraid to jinx anything with the Avalanche, but tonight I couldn't resist.

Tonight Dallas just beat the Anaheim Mighty Thugs Ducks, knocking them out of the playoffs. All I have to say is "WOOT". Any team that signs Todd Bertuzzi shows their intention to play thug hockey. So far every team that has signed Bertuzzi, has either not made it to the playoffs, or lost somewhere along the road to the cup. I sincerely hope that this trend continues. Hopefully somebody somewhere will start to see that Bertuzzi is an old has-been that can only be effective when he blindsides players. We saw his play style yet again in this series (I believe Game 1), when he blindsided a Dallas player already involved in another fight. Yet again, Todd sucked ass and went a whole playoff series without a goal. Again I say "WOOT".

In other rants, I could go on about the crap that the Red Wings got away with or how I felt the Avs did during the playoffs, but I will refrain until after it's all over for the Avs (hopefully with a Cup back in Denver)...

No comments: