Saturday, April 12, 2008

Strongbad's Wiimail

After watching Battlestar Galactica last night (which I loved as always) I found the single most exciting gaming news I've heard in a long while.

Strongbad is coming to the Wii! Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People will be available on Wiiware in June. Here's the link for the preview, which is worth watching even if you don't have a Wii, any preview that includes Baba Jaga is a winner for me!

I'm hoping this doesn't totally suck. I have high hopes though since it's made by the same people that make Sam & Max, which I really enjoy. Here's another preview from Homestarrunner.com

1 comment:

Roland Deschain said...

Wow. Just wow.

I read your post the first time and thought you were kidding.

I really don't have words for this...other than...

DON'T SUCK, DAMNIT!!!!