Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Two good reasons.


I know I bitch a lot about my work. Believe it or not, I do understand how good I have it. I work at a frelling dive shop, how bad can it really be?

Actually not bad at all. Especially when I have days like Sunday. We had a film crew rent our pool for a couple of scenes. They were here for about 4 hours and were a great bunch of people. The day got a LOT better when the subject showed up though.

See the film was about mermaids, and we weren't talking Disney-esque mermaids. We're talking Ye Olde Sailor's dream-type mermaids. Granted, her top was painted on, but in a pool it really doesn't count for much.

Basically any day that I can see breasts and get paid to do it, is a good day at work...

5 comments:

Roland Deschain said...

And you didn't CALL? Or take pictures?

(sigh)

:P

Anonymous said...

Kinda like dropping a steak in a shark tank I'd imagine. Knowing the crew you work with I'm surprised she didn't run screaming from the building in 10 minutes what with all the staring, drooling, and child-molester type half-smiles. :o)

Seriously... they didn't mind 5 guys just hanging around oggling their star?

SS

Roland Deschain said...

Perhaps you haven't met us acting types before. We enjoy being ogled.

We're attention whores. :P

Sangediver said...

I should clarify one thing though, It's a good day if I see female breasts. My coworker made me realize that hairy man breasts actually make it a worse day.

Don't ask...

Roland Deschain said...

LOL...I won't ask. I'll let that special hell of a vision stay in your head.