Thursday, November 1, 2007

Customer Quote of the Month - November

Customer on the phone, "I bought a watch there 2 years ago, and I need to return it."

Me, "Is there something wrong with it? We can absolutely send it back to the factory for service."

CotP, "No, I just want my money back. I want a Seiko."

Me, "You want us to refund your money after two years because you don't like it anymore?"

CotP, "Yes."

Me, " You'll have to talk to the owner."

For some reason we get requests like this all the frakking time. For some reason since we're a Scuba shop, general retail rules don't apply. This is like buying a Toyota, driving it two years, and wanting to return it for full value because you would rather have a Honda.

This job would be awesome if not for the customers...

2 comments:

hotdrwife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hotdrwife said...

I had a funny post, but I completely messed it up!!

Oh well.

whatever, let's get a beer soon.